ROG Strix XG309CM Gaming Monitor - 29.5 inch 2560x1080, overclocking 220Hz (Above 144Hz), 1ms (GTG), Fast IPS, Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync, USB Type-C, 110% sRGB, G-Sync compatible, KVM support, Tripod socket.
- 29.5-inch 2560 x 1080 HDR gaming monitor with ultrafast 220Hz (overclocking) refresh rate designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay
- ASUS Fast IPS technology enables a 1ms response time (GTG) for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB SYNC) technology enables ELMB together with variable refresh rate, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates.
- KVM switch lets you control the two connected devices both using just one keyboard and mouse.
- USB Type-C hub supports video transmission in DisplayPort signal; can serve as a USB hub, meaning that you can connect your device to your wired peripherals with clutter-free set-up
Experience the ultra wide
The ROG Strix XG309CM gaming monitor features a 29.5-inch 2560 x 1080 ultra-wide panel so you enjoy greater detail when playing games or watching movies. Its ultra-wide 21:9 aspect panel gives you more onscreen desktop space than a 16:9 display, so there's even more room for your various application windows when it's time to get work done.
FAST, RESPONSIVE & VIVID 1ms GTG display
ASUS Fast IPS technology allows display to turn on and off up to four times faster than conventional IPS panels, giving XG309CM a 1 ms GTG response time and little-to-no smearing or motion blur.
INCREDIBLY FAST 220HZ (OC) REFRESH RATE
You'll experience amazingly -fluid gaming visuals, giving you the upper hand in first-person shooters, racing, real-time strategy and sports titles.
NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible
Delivers a seamless, tear-free gaming experience by enabling VRR by default on NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10-Series and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 20-Series graphics cards.
USB Type-C hub
It supports video transmission in DisplayPort signal; can serve as a USB hub, meaning that you can connect your device to your wired peripherals with clutter-free set-up. It can also use to charge your mobile device. The reversible USB Type-C™ connector design makes connecting any device effortless and quick.
KVM switch support
When two devices are connected to the monitor,the KVM switch lets you control them both using just one keyboard and mouse. This saves the desk space and it's more intuitive!
Gamer centric design | Tripod socket atop
�-inch tripod socket on the monitor stand allows users to mount a camera or additional display for a unique gaming or streaming setup
Aura Sync Lighting Effect
With exclusive ASUS Aura Sync lighting technology, ROG Strix XG309CM provides ambient lighting that can be synchronized with other Aura-enabled components and peripherals.
In-game enhancements | Shadow Boost
ASUS Shadow Boost technology clarifies dark areas of the game world without overexposing brighter areas - improving overall viewing while also making it easier to spot enemies hidden in dark areas of the map.
ASUS GameVisual Technology has seven pre-set display modes to optimize visuals for different types of content. This unique feature can be easily accessed through a hotkey or the on-screen display settings menu.
- 21:9 aspect ratio provides the best display for video recorded in the CinemaScope format
- The 29.5" monitor highlights UW-UXGA display with resolution up to 2560 x 1080 pixels
- DisplayPort interface that transmits both audio and video signals through a single connection to deliver versatile performance
- Enjoy crisp content and energetic hues with the 300 Nit brightness
- HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) offers fantastic sound/video quality and single-cable comfort
- LED response time eliminates ghosting for crisp and superb rendered action sequences
- FreeSync Premium/G-sync Compatible tearing prevention technology provides smooth, clear, and lag-free display
- VESA mount compatibility allows you to mount the display on a wall or with a stand depending on your specific needs
- LED backlight technology provides for industry-leading low power consumption and less hazardous materials