Featuring stunning WUXGA resolution and 4,500 lumens of brightness, the ViewSonic® LS831WU Laser Projector is the ideal solution for modern business and education environments. Designed with a laser phosphor light source lasting up to 20,000 hours, this projector delivers long-term, virtually maintenance-free usage for any boardroom or classroom. With its 0.25 ultra-short throw ratio, HV keystoning and 4 corner adjustments, the LS831WU makes installation a hassle-free experience. What's more, the ultra-short throw ratio allows you to place the projector just inches away from a wall or screen to give you a huge image for less cost than a comparably sized display. Powered by SuperColor technology for true-to-life images, and SonicExpert® technology for incredibly clear sound, the LS831WU delivers an immersive audiovisual performance.
- Bright Images in Large Spaces : Packed with 4,500 lumens and a high contrast ratio, this projector is guaranteed to produce bright images in large spaces with high ambient light including large boardrooms, conference halls, and auditoriums.
- Large Images in Small Spaces : A short throw lens enables large images to be projected from short distances in small rooms. In addition, any blinding lights in front of the presenter, distracting shadows on the projected image, or glaring hotspots on the screen, are all eliminated because the projector's light source is closer to the projection surface.
- One-wire HDBT® Input : With an integrated HDBT input, this projector can receive uncompressed HD video and audio over long distances via a single network cable.
- Network Monitoring & Control : IT admin can monitor, schedule, and manage the projector remotely, as well as receive projector status alerts, with the integrated Crestron® e-Control™ system and RoomView Express™ management software. Because this projector is Crestron® and AMX® certified, IT admin can control and monitor the projector for any size campus or enterprise.
- Optional Ambient Light Screen : To further reduce any effects of high ambient light, and to take full advantage of the incredible images projected, we recommend pairing our laser projectors with our optional black diffuser screen. This black screen enhances contrast and helps to eliminate washed out images in ambient light.
- Long-lasting Laser Phosphor Light Source : Designed with a laser phosphor light source lasting up to 20,000 hours, this projector delivers long-term, virtually maintenance-free usage for a lower overall total cost of ownership.
- 360-degree Orientation : A robust mechanical construction allows the projector to be installed in nearly any position, at any angle from floor to ceiling. You can mount the projector pointing straight down at the floor, or mount the projector upside-down at a 45-degree angle if need be.
- SonicExpert ® Technology : This projector is designed with ViewSonic's proprietary SonicExpert technology that incorporates an enlarged speaker chamber and a more powerful amplifier to deliver a full 20Hz - 20Khz sound range. Dual integrated speakers captivate your audience with immersive sound.
- Reliable 24/7 Operation : Featuring a long lifespan, this professional-grade projector is designed for reliable, continuous 24/7 use.
- Peace of Mind : ViewSonic offers one of the industry's best overall projector warranties with 3-year limited parts and labor.