- Holes in the back to anchor to any surface
- Holes on both sides to insert a cable-lock (V-CB-LOCK) or a standard lock
- Hole in front to install a lock (a MINIMUM diameter of 3/8″ (9mm) for the shackle or rod of the lock is recommended)
- Fits VOSKER V150 and V300 security cameras
- Compatible with VOSKER 360 mounting arm (V-MT360)
- Removable front part for easy usage
- Heavy-Duty Steel security box
Protect Your Camera Against Theft & Breakage - Weather-Resistant, Heavy Duty Steel
VOSKER Camera Support
This heavy-duty security camera protection box fits the V150 and V300 cameras to provide flexibility and support outdoors.
Rugged All-Weather Design
Crafted from a premium-grade steel our security camera box is made for year-round use, so you can safeguard a home or property in even the most unstable weather.
Quick, Stable Mounting
We’ve added holes on both sides to make it easier to insert our cable lock, as well as hole on the front to install a traditional padlock or key lock. (see recommended size)
Mountable for Added Stability
Inside the high security lock box on the back you’ll find holes that help you screw it into a flat surface, pole, or other access point to provide longer-lasting resilience.
Smart, Accessible Front Panel
The best part of the Vosker lock box is that the removable front section makes it easier to install or remove a camera to check stored pictures or videos and swap battery. It’s also compatible with VOSKER 360 mounting arm V-MT360.
3 ways to mount the security box:
- Using a cable lock (V-CB-LOCK)
- Installing directly to surface with screws
- Using the VOSKER adjustable mounting arm (V-MT360)