- Powered by 802.3af/at PoE or USB Type C
- Compact Desktop Footprint
- Energy-Efficient Design
Expand your network with the UniFi Switch Flex Mini, part of the Ubiquiti UniFi Enterprise System.
Compact Desktop Design
The cost-effective UniFi Switch Flex Mini can be discreetly integrated into any environment.
Five RJ45 ports offer 10/100/1000 links. One port also supports 802.3af/at PoE input.
Efficient Use of Energy
The UniFi Switch Flex Mini uses only a maximum of 2.5W. For your convenience, it can be powered by 802.3af/at PoE or a 5V, 1A USB-C power adapter.
The UniFi Switch Flex Mini offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss.
- Dimensions: 107.16 x 70.15 x 21.17 mm (4.22 x 2.76 x 0.83")
- Weight: 150 g (5.29 oz)
- Networking Interface: (5) 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Ports
- PoE In Interface: PoE/PoE+ (Pins 1, 2+; 3, 6-)
- Management Interface: Ethernet In-Band
- Total Non-Blocking Throughput: 5 Gbps
- Switching Capacity: 10 Gbps
- Forwarding Rate: 7.44 Mpps
- Power Method: USB Type C, 5V / PoE/PoE+ (44 - 57VDC, 0.05 - 0.04A)
- Power Supply: 5V, 1A Power Adapter* *Only single-unit packages include the 5V, 1A USB-C power adapter.
- Voltage Range
- USB Type C: 4.7 - 5.3VDC
- PoE/PoE+: 44 - 57VDC
- Max. Power Consumption: 2.5W
- System: Status
- RJ45 Data Ports: Speed/Link/Activity
- ESD/EMP Protection: ± 16kV Air, ± 12kV Contact
- Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4 Standard
- Operating Temperature: -5 to 45° C (23 to 113° F)
- Operating Humidity: 10 to 90% Noncondensing
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC