- Long Wi-fi Range - With a built-in power amplifier for long range Wi-Fi, the Kasa Smart Outdoor Plug has a reach of up to 300ft in open areas.
- Weatherproof - The IP64 rating and weather-resistant cover ensure protection against dust intrusion and splashes of water.
- Double The Outlets - Access and use two outdoor devices from anywhere, together or individually—all with one smart plug.
- Etl Certified - This socket is ETL Certified. ETL certified to provide peace of mind that quality and safety are standards we strive for.
- Voice Control - Use simple voice commands with Alexa or Google Assistant to enjoy your hands free.
- Remote Control - Turn on/ off your devices from anywhere via Kasa Smart app.
- No Hub Required - The outdoor smart plug works with a secured 2.4 GHz wireless network without needing a separate hub.
- Easy Setup - Setup easily in less than 5 minutes following the setup instructions on the Kasa Smart app.
Enjoy up to 300ft of WiFi coverage with the Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Outdoor Plug thanks to its built-in power amplifier. Control your devices with a single tap, pairing your indoor and outdoor appliances for a unified command. The waterproof cover gives an IP64 rating for dust and water resistance, allowing you to enjoy outdoor convenience with voice activation. Create schedules and timers with the Kasa Smart app, giving you the flexibility to turn devices off after a set period of minutes.Don't want to bother working under the hot sun? Just use a simple voice command with Alexa or Google Assistant to control your outdoor plug. Turn your outdoor fountain on or off from the comfort of your couch without even moving a finger.
- Input: 125V~, 60Hz, 15A
- Output: 15A maximum load in total
- Maximum Power: 1,875 W
- Weatherproof Rating: IP64
- Certification: RoHS, FCC, IC, ETL, IP64
- Dimensions (h X W X D): 4.3 × 1.5 × 3.2 in (110 × 39 × 81 mm)
- Operating Temperature: -4℉~122℉ (-20℃~50℃)
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90%RH, Non-condensing
- Existing Secured Wi-fi Network (2.4 Ghz Wi-fi Only, 802.11b/g/n)
- The Free Kasa Smart App And Account Required
- Must Plug Into Gfci Receptacles If Used Outdoor Or In Wet Locations