- Snap-Action Contact
- Thermostatic Bi-Metal Sensor Element
- UL94V-0 Flammability Rating
- 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C) Setting Range
- -49°F to 176°F (-20°C to +80°C) Operating Temperature Range
- IP20 Rating
- 15A at 120VAC Switching Capacity
- DIN (35mm) Rail Mounting
- >100,000 Cycles Service Life
Stego 01140.9-00 KTO 011 32°F-140°F DIN Mount Compact Thermostat (normally closed) with contact breaker for regulating heaters. 2-pole terminal for 2.5mm. Plastic casing, variable fitting position. Thermostatic bi-metal sensor element.
- Switching difference: 12.6 °F ±7 °F tolerance (7 K ±4 K)
- Sensor element: thermostatic bi-metal
- Contact type: snap-action contact
- Service life: >100,000 cycles
- Max. operating voltage: AC 250 V (VDE) / AC 120 V (UL)
- Max. inrush current: AC 16 A for 10 sec.
- Connection: 2-pole terminal, clamping torque 0.5 Nm max.: solid wire – AWG 14 max. (2.5 mm) stranded wire – AWG 16 max. (1.5 mm)
- Housing: plastic, UL 94V-0, light grey
- Mounting: clip for 35 mm DIN rail, EN 60715
- Mounting position: variable
- Dimensions: 2.4 x 1.3 x 1.7" (60 x 33 x 43 mm)
- Weight: approx. 1.4 oz. (40 g)
- Operating / Storage temperature: -49 to +176 °F (-45 to +80 °C)
- Operating / Storage humidity max.: 90 % RH (non-condensing)
- Protection type: IP20
- When connecting with stranded wires, wire end ferrules must be used.
- The contact system of the regulator is subjected to environmental influences, thus the contact resistance may change. This can lead to a voltage drop and / or self-heating of the contacts.