- Distance to Open / Short (TDR)
- PoE Detection with Voltage Information
- Media Service Detection
- Ethernet Detection with Network Rate and Duplex Information
- Measures cable length
- Provides distance to fault (TDR)
- Identifies wiring errors instantly
- Determines services running: ISDN, PBX and PoE
- RJ-11, RJ-12, RJ-45 and COAX ports
Simply45 ST-158003 VDV II PRO Voice Data and Video Tester with 2.9" Large Backlight Display PoE and Media Service Detection Carry Case and Accessories included
The VDV II Series are easy to use cable testers that check the integrity of copper cables commonly found in domestic, commercial or industrial voice, data or video installations, including telephone wiring, data network and video/security cabling.
Employing state-of-the-art technology, VDV II offers functionality not previously available in a wiremapper. The advanced wiremap engine accurately displays complex wiring faults instantaneously while TDR (Time Domain Reflectometry) aids troubleshooting and improves on-site productivity.