- 80 Watts (40W RMS) of Power
- 20 Watts of Ported Bass
- Connect up to 3 Devices via Bluetooth, Micro USB, and 3.5 mm Input.
- Up to 65ft Wireless Range
- Up to 12-Month Battery Life
- 1-Year Manufacturer Limited Hardware Warranty
80 watts of power joins precise digital signal processing (DSP) to deliver immersive, lifelike sound. Hear the crisp high notes, the powerful mid and low-range, and all the bass you can handle.
The wireless control dial and dual-position speakers let you control your sound and style. Adjust bass and volume from across the room. Position speakers horizontally or vertically. Connect via Bluetooth, micro USB, 0.14 in (3.5mm) input, or all three—and switch between them. Even from across the room.
Bass Meets Clarity
20 watts of bass, plus DSP takes you to that sweet balance of depth and clarity. The ported, down-firing subwoofer adds “boom” to music, movies, and games, while maintaining a rich, crisp sound.
Experience immersive, 80 watts lifelike sound—from crisp high notes to powerful mid and low-range notes—with no compromises on bass. DSP combined with unbridled power gives you a balanced sound profile and enhanced bass, so you can hear everything across the sound spectrum.
Dial In. Rock Out.
What can 20 meters (65 feet) do for you? A 20-meter (65 feet) wireless range lets you adjust your sound from across the room, all with the wireless control dial. Press it and spin it to play, pause, mute1Mute/Unmute works when connected via 3.5 mm input. Play/ Pause/ Skip/ Rewind work when connected via USB or Bluetooth. Audio controls may vary when playing certain LIVE contents under USB/ Bluetooth.,and adjust volume and bass. Do it all from the control dial. It’s easy, and you don’t even have to get off the couch.
This Way. That Way. Your Way.
Say goodbye to “boxy.” These oval-shaped speakers are ready to stun in sleek graphite gray, blending into your desktop environment without getting in the way. Lay them upright or horizontally to get the look you want. They’re so compact, you can even sneak them under your monitor to save space. Use them to curate your space.
Connect 3 Ways
You’ve got options. Connect up to three devices via Bluetooth, micro USB, and the 0.14 in (3.5 mm) input. The wired input button on the bottom of the dial switches between wired 0.14 in (3.5 mm and micro USB) connections. Quickly switch back to Bluetooth by pressing the Bluetooth button.
- Two satellite speakers
- 0.14 in (3.5 mm) Cable
- User Documentation
*USB data cable is not included and must be purchased separately. Please use USB data cable when connecting to Z407.
- Height: 7.87 in (199.9 mm)
- Width: 3.70 in (93.9 mm)
- Depth: 3.35 in (85.2 mm)
- Weight: 13.74 oz (389.6 g)
- Height: 9.45 in (240 mm)
- Width: 9.21 in (234 mm)
- Depth: 7.09 in (180 mm)
- Weight: 86.44 oz (2450.6 g)
- Wireless Control Dial
- Diameter: 2.75 in (69.9 mm)
- Height: 1.16 in (29.4 mm)
- Weight: 1.83 oz (51.8 g)
- Works with Windows, Mac, or Chrome based computer via AUX, USB-A, Bluetooth and iOS or Android Bluetooth enabled devices.
- Total watts (Peak): 80W
- Total watts (RMS): 40 W
- Subwoofer: 20W
- Satellites: 2 x 10W
- 0.14 in (3.5 mm) input: 1
- Micro-USB input: 1
- Bluetooth: 5.0
- Control: Power, volume, bass control, mute, unmute, track forward, rewind, Bluetooth pairing, source switch buttons .etc, on wireless control.
- Warranty: 1-Year Manufacturer Limited Hardware Warranty
- 20-meter (65 feet) Wireless Range (*Wireless range may vary with environmental conditions.)
- 12-Month Battery Life (2 AAA included) (*Based on using the dial 16 times, every time with normal press or rotation per day. Actual battery life will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions.)