- Ideal when AC power is not available
- Distance support: up to 100 m (328 ft.)
- Power output of up to 15.4 Watts
- Supports all IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE devices (Wireless LAN access points and bridges, VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) telephones, IP surveillance cameras)
- Supports IEEE 802.3af detection and short circuit, overload and high-voltage protection
The Intellinet 524179 is a Power over Ethernet Injector with 15.4W output, allowing PoE devices up to 328 ft. away to be connected to ports without PoE. This highly reliable and fanless device features IEEE 802.3af detection and short-circuit, overload, and high-voltage protection, as well as full-power Class 3 PoE design. All these features make it perfect for silent, secure operation and NDAA-compliance. Backed by a 3-Year Warranty.