- 75mm x 50mm x 0.5mm
- 3.0-5.0 W/mK (Watts per meter-Kelvin) Thermal Conductivity
- Replacement thermal conductive pad for use with EK water blocks.
Thermal pads and thermal compound are used to fill air gaps caused by imperfectly flat or smooth surfaces which should be in thermal contact. Please consult your installation manual prior purchasing to see size and thickness is correct for your EK water block.
- Thermal conductivity: 3.0-5.0 W/mK
- General dimensions: Type B (75 x 50 mm)
- Thickness: 0.5 mm
- The surface of the pad is slightly sticky and is equipped with a double sided protective foil when shipped. This foil must be removed prior to installation.
- Thermal pads may need to be trimmed to desired size (as per installation manual for each EKWB product)