- 8-Outlet (NEMA 5-15R)
- Easy-to-Read Digital Display
- 1U Rackmount
- Automatic Event Notifications – Email, SMS Text, & SNMP
- Single Phase 15A 120V
- 50Hz/60Hz Frequency
- NEMA 5-15P Plug Type
- 3-Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
The CyberPower PDU41001, an 8-outlet (front), 1U rackmount switched power distribution unit (PDU), provides 120V 15A output. It distributes power to 8 NEMA 5-15R receptacles from a single NEMA 5-15P plug with unfiltered electrical pass-through. The switched outlet receptacles can be managed individually or collectively over the network, using the CyberPower Management Console, a web browser, and the RJ45 Ethernet port for network connection, or locally by using the LCD controls.
Outlets can be turned on, turned off, or recycled on demand or at programmed times to address a number of needs including remote rebooting of locked equipment, load shedding, power sequencing, and locking out unauthorized loads. The PDU41001 comes with a three-year limited warranty that covers defects in materials and workmanship in the product under normal use and conditions within three years of the purchase date.
- Delivers AC power to servers, equipment, and connected devices via a power distribution unit.
- Safeguards against accidental power shutdown.
- Provides local and remote control for individual and multiple outlets. Local control: turn on/turn off outlets and disable unused outlets. Remote control: restart outlets and devices, turn on/turn off, schedule power on/off sequencing, and disable unused outlets.
CyberPower Management Console
- A hardware interface built into Monitored and Switched PDUs. Its functionality includes the ability to switch PDU outlets on and off, reboot connected equipment locally or remotely, schedule power cycling of attached equipment, and perform other tasks, such as load monitoring and event logging.
Remote and Local Monitoring
- Enables offsite and onsite tracking of PDU vitals; provides outlet control for individual and networked clients.
Automatic Event Notifications
- Provide immediate updates about power events via email, SMS text, or SNMP traps.
- Downloadable improvements (firmware updates) to programs that run the PDU.
- Provides easy-to-read information about amperage, voltage, KW, IP address, and other PDU information.
Network-Grade Plugs and Outlets
- Highly durable construction ensures the efficient distribution of power in demanding IT or industrial environments to servers, equipment, and connected devices.
Long Input Power Cord
- Reaches distant power sources, allowing the PDU to be placed where it's needed.
Cord Retention Tray
- Secures power cords, keeping them organized and accessible. Helps cords stay plugged in.
Configurable Mounting Brackets
- Allow for installation of the PDU in the following configurations: 0U (vertical, under counter, and wall mount), 1U (horizontal, vertical, under counter, and wall mount), and 2U (horizontal and wall mount).
Durable Metal Housing
- Protects internal components and resists damage from impact or abrasions within challenging industrial environments. Also extends the life of the product.
Three-Year Limited Warranty
- Covers defects in materials and workmanship in the product under normal use and conditions within three years of the purchase date. See warranty for details.
- Manufacturer: CyberPower Systems, Inc
- Product Type: PDU
- PDU Type: Switched
- Product Series: Switched PDU
- Country of Origin: China
- Product Model: PDU41001
- Plug/Connector Type: NEMA 5-15P
- Receptacle Detail: 8 x NEMA 5-15R
- Receptacle Type: NEMA 5-15R
- Rack Height: 1U
- Mount Type: Rack-mountable,Wall-mountable
- Mounting Orientation: Horizontal/Vertical
- Phase: Single Phase
- Input Current: 15 A
- Output Voltage: 120 V AC
- Output Voltage Range: 100 V AC - 120 V AC
- Network (RJ-45): Yes
- Management Protocols: IPv4, TCP/IP, UDP, SNMPv1, HTTP, NTP, DNS, Telnet, DHCP, SMTP, FTP, IPv6, SNMPv3, HTTPs, SSH, SSL, TLS, LDAP(S), RADIUS, Syslog, Windows AD
- Length: 4.4"
- Energy Star: No
- Environmental Certification: RoHS
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Warranty: 3-Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
What's In The Box
- 4 Mounting Brackets (2 short and 2 long)
- 10 Flat Head M4x8 Bracket Mounting Screws
- Cord Retention Tray
- 10 Cable Ties
- 6 M3x6 Cord Retention Tray Mounting Screws
- 6 M5x12 Screws
- 6 Washers
- RJ45/DB9 Serial Port Connection Cable
- User Manual
- Registration Card