- 120mm Case Fan
- Anti-Vibration Rubber Pads
- Hydro Dynamic Fan Bearing
- 60 CFM Airflow
- 1-Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
Style, convenience, and power come together in the Cuisinart electric can opener. With Chrome accents and elegant contours, it fits in nicely with other modern countertop appliances. The easy single-touch operation effortlessly opens and standard size can. The precision Power Cut blade and strong magnetic lid holder are attached to the removable lever, which can be easily detached for quick cleanups.
- The Hydro Dynamic Bearing (HDB) technology and the fan’s oil seal design provide more reliability than conventional motor fan designs.
- 1. High revolution precision, low vibration noise
- 2. The fluid seal design provides an extremely long lifespan
- 3. Surface tension effect: smoother performance, less friction, extremely quiet.
- The fluid seal design is based on the use of oil surface tension and hydrodynamic pumping forces. The internal area of the bearing’s design drives the oil towards the right areas and prevents oil leakage (which is one of the main problems of sleeve bearing fans, severely shortening their useful life), while the herringbone structure further reduces friction, allowing HDB fans to reach higher levels of reliability and noise minimization.
- Manufacturer: COUGAR
- Model: CFV12HB
- Type: Case Fan
- Compatible Devices: Systems or CPU Coolers supporting 120mm fans
- Material: Plastic
- Fan Color Details: Black Frame, Black Blades
- Vibration Dampening Material: Anti-Vibration Rubber Pads
- Fan Blades (Qty): 9
- Airflow: 60 CFM
- Fan Bearing: Hydro Dynamic
- Max Fan Speed: 1200 RPM
- Noise Level: 18 dBA
- Fan Life (MTBF): 300,000 Hours
- Power Consumption: 3.6 W
- Power Connector: 3-pin / 4-pin Molex
- Fan Size: 120mm
- Fan Depth: 0.98 in. (25.00 mm)
- Warranty: 1-Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
What's in the Box
- Cooling Fan