- Test lead set connects a compatible electrical test meter to a device for testing
- Set includes two lead wires, two threaded test probe tips, and two alligator clips
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) insulation
- Threaded alligator clips have 0.60″ jaw opening and teeth that grip the conductor to provide a more secure, hands-free connection than probe tips
Amprobe TL35B PVC Insulated Test Lead Set with Threaded Alligator Clips
Compatible with multimeters, clamp meters and electrical test tools with standard input terminals. The Amprobe TL35B test lead set contains two polyvinyl chloride (PVC) insulation lead wires with two threaded probe tips and two threaded alligator clips for connecting a compatible electrical test meter to a device in electrical testing applications. The lead wires are 40″ in length and have standard probe tips that are held against the conductor during testing. The alligator clips screw onto the probe tips, have a jaw opening of 0.60″ and have teeth that grip the conductor to provide a more secure, hands-free connection than the test probe tips. The probe tips and the included alligator clips are threaded, allowing for a more secure connection than non-threaded tips and clips. The lead wires can be used with testing devices that have universal 4-millimeter jacks.
- Two lead wires with threaded test probe tips
- Two alligator clips