- External Corner Cover - 1-1/4", 1" Bend Radius
- Ivory Color
- Tamper resistant, self-locking hidden positive latch permits quick re-entry as well as providing a secure installation of premise wire.
- Fittings incorporate a minimum 1? bend radius per ANSI/TIA-568-C and 569-A standards
- Rubber-based, foam-tape adhesive with high ultimate bond strength conforms to any surface.
- Flexible hinge allows the raceway to endure numerous openings without creating discoloration or stress cracking
HellermannTyton surface raceway systems are the ideal solution for routing communication and power cables. No need to break into existing walls - raceway systems are designed to route cable along wall surfaces. Made of a PVC material, components are durable and affordable; and the one-piece construction and adhesive tape backing make positioning and mounting easy. HellermannTyton offers a low voltage TSR system and a power rated TSRP system that are available in three different diameters to accommodate different cable and wire bundle and conduit sizes. Both systems include a complete line of fittings and junction boxes that allow for clean and professional installations. TSR surface raceway systems can be used to route a variety of communication cable, including high speed UTP and fiber optic cable.
- Global Part Name: TSR2-29-1-PVC-BGE
- Type: External Corner Cover - 1-1/4", 1" Bend Radius
- Color: Ivory
- Material: Polyvinylchloride (PVC)
- Flammability: UL 94 V-0
- Halogen Free: No
- Operating Temperature: +122°F (+50°C)
- Reach Compliant (Article 33): No
- ROHS Compliant: Yes
- Package Quantity: 1