For OEMs and system integrators in search of a cost-effective display solution, the 19" M19024-OF wide viewing angle monitor is the answer. Ideal for a variety of applications including retail, kiosk, and industrial needs, this rugged model is suited for integration into other equipment or enclosures. The molded metal product cycle-enclosure ensures that future generation panels can be phased in without necessitating any external changes. Our 19" display is available in two different models, with a choice of projected capacitive (PCAP) multi-touch (M19024C-OF) or non-touch display (M19024-OF), depending on your needs. This state-of-the-art open frame display is backed by a 3-year warranty on all electronics.
Mimo's 19" wide viewing angle monitor has a panel-wide viewing angle and can display in both portrait and landscape orientations. The wide range of features includes analog and digital interfaces and multi-lingual on-screen display (OSD). VESA mounting comes standard, in addition to mounting brackets for front mount needs (rear mount optional).
Open Frame 19.0" Wide Viewing Angle Monitor
Explore the impressive features of our 19" open-frame non-touch display:
- 1280x1024 Resolution, 5:4 aspect ratio
- 1000:1 contrast ratio, and 250-nit brightness (LCD panel)
- High-quality panel with 178° x 178° viewing angle.
- Mounting: VESA mount, front mount (rear mount optional)
- Inputs: VGA, DVI, and HDMI (via adapter), external AC/DC power
- Durable product cycle-enclosure. Future generation panels installed without external changes.
- Mechanical drawings available upon request
Our open-frame non-touch display is ideally suited to a number of applications, including:
- Kiosk information system (retail, higher education, hospitality, wayfinding, digital directories)
- Gaming and amusement
- Light industrial shop-floor automation.
- Get a wider viewing angle with 5:4 aspect ratio to watch movies or view two documents side by side
- Furnishes captivating visuals with 250 Nit brightness levels
- HDMI interface allows you to connect to a variety of HD devices including gaming consoles, Blu-ray players, laptop PCs, digital cameras and many others for the ultimate true high-definition display
- VESA mount compatibility allows you to mount the display on a wall or with a stand depending on your specific needs