Bright and versatile for any professional installation, the ViewSonic® LS850WU WUXGA laser projector delivers everything you need for big screens in big venues. Delivering 5,000 lumens of advanced high brightness, 300,000:1 contrast ratio, and up to 20,000 hours* of light source life, this projector is ideal for auditoriums, lecture halls, large boardrooms, houses of worship, and more. Thanks to SuperColor™ technology, content is brought to life with captivating color, crisp graphics, and stunning videos no matter the environment. This top-notch performer is also easy to deploy and manage with its wide 1.6x optical zoom adjustment, vertical/horizontal keystone, 4 corner adjustment, and a vertical/horizontal lens shift feature that provide extreme flexibility in even the most challenging installations. Thanks to the built-in HDBT receiver, the projector is capable of receiving uncompressed HD video and audio from over 200 feet away via network cable. Moreover, 360-degree tilt angle projection, portrait mode, and 24/7 operation allow for extreme mounting flexibility. The ViewSonic® LS850WU is the ideal WUXGA laser projector for professional installations, large venues, and business and education environments. *Light source life may vary based on actual usage and other factors.
- Long-lasting Laser Phosphor Light Source : Designed with a laser phosphor light source lasting up to 20,000 hours, this projector delivers long-term, virtually maintenance-free usage for a lower overall total cost of ownership.
- One-wire HDBT® Input : With an integrated HDBT input, this projector can receive uncompressed HD video and audio over long distances via a single network cable.
- 360-degree Orientation : A robust mechanical construction allows the projector to be installed in nearly any position, at any angle from floor to ceiling. You can mount the projector pointing straight down at the floor, or mount the projector upside-down at a 45-degree angle if need be.
- Portrait Mode Projection : This projector can be placed in a vertical position and project images in portrait orientation.
- Peace of Mind : ViewSonic offers one of the industry's best overall projector warranties with 5-year (or 20,000 hours) limited parts, labor, and light source.
- Bright Images in Large Spaces : Packed with 5,000 lumens and a high contrast ratio, this projector is guaranteed to produce bright images in large spaces with high ambient light including large boardrooms, conference halls, and auditoriums.
- Extreme Mounting Flexibility : A wider optical zoom provides more mounting flexibility over a standard 1.2x optical zoom. More flexible mounting options translate to less installation hassle.
- Horizontal and Vertical Keystone Correction : Horizontal and vertical keystone correction and a corner adjustment feature eliminate crooked and distorted images for a perfectly proportioned picture every time.
- Horizontal and Vertical Lens Shift : A horizontal/vertical lens shift feature offers up and down, as well as left and right adjustments of the projection lens. This feature allows for flexible projector placement in challenging installations.
- Network Monitoring & Control : IT admin can monitor, schedule, and manage the projector remotely, as well as receive projector status alerts, with the integrated Crestron® e-Control™ system and RoomView Express™ management software. Because this projector is Crestron® and AMX® certified, IT admin can control and monitor the projector for any size campus or enterprise.
- Reduced Input Latency : This projector delivers smooth images without delay. Its ultra-low 16ms input latency provides faster frame-by-frame action.